Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Twitter updates...

hey guys! for the cyber ignorants, here's a cool piece of information...

I came across this cool site called Twitter.com

its a really cool (and fast) way to tell the world wat ur duing rite now. and not to mention its so addictive!

i've even installed a firefox extension (twitterbar)which allows me to update my twitter from my browser!

and even more convenient and faster way is another tiny application which lets me update from the RUN command!! (find it here) now dats good news for addicts like me!

also, you can see my recent twitter updates on the sidebar of this very blog! i've pledged to keep updating it as frequently as i can! and once i get my GPRS enabled mobile fone (my earlier fone was stolen) i intend 2 use it for this purpose too! LOL!!

No comments: