Thursday, May 8, 2008

Come Home Al...

I was traveling to office this morning in the bus. The weather was somewhat gloomy and like the moody asshole that I am, the gloom took over; I'd been listening to Nirvana continuously for a few days now, even as i traveled in the bus to office. So the rock blues had already started to take me over from the Unplugged. And with this gloom, I found it hard to resist penning down something on paper. So here's what I wrote this morning, in a writing that was so illegible that it took much effort for me to read even my own hand. I'm glad that you don't have to go through the eye straining and the guess work that goes with it... :-)
So here's what I wrote..... VERBATIM. Its called, "Come Home Al"....... :-)

Come Home Al…

Pink nails, black eyes,
Swallow me, take my sight;

Weather’s nasty, Dark clouds overhead,
Dyed hair, nature decepted;

Move on, look outta the window,
Men fall, raise an eyebrow;

Fluids flow, take a dip,
The alligator smiles, says how bout a sip;

Al and Me, sit across,
Pink nails, gator claws;

Wassup gator, swallow deer,
I’ll take Vodka, can’t swallow dear;

Claw me Al, swallow me,
Break bones - enter dream;

Go back in time, its dark now,
Pink nails, gator claws;

Hey mom, look Kurt is screaming,
I’m coming home, I was dreaming…

No comments: