Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another song......

hi guys... again, bus commuting is bringing a lot of things inside of me to the outside.... here's another piece I typed on my cell phone, while traveling...

Chronically radical

Yeah, it’s hot - His body stinks and burns in the furnace
Broke his life - Hung himself and his face bore a grimace
Fuck it all up - Ran out of the will to live and give a tough fight

The asshole hung himself instead – Put up his hand in the air and gave it all up
Eye for an eye – Get that fucking corpse out of my sight

You gave it up – But I ain’t gonna follow suit, ain’t no coward
Will take up arms – Repay tooth and nail for every wrong done

This society is all fucked up – Some radical changes are required
Yeah, come with me – Stop living that easy life in the bedroom now

Look what’s happening – Rich are getting richer and poor hanging up, wholesale
This has gotta stop now – Else I’m gonna cut you in to tiny little pieces

Take advantage – And see how I fuck your life and make it a living hell
You spread blood all around – But if you don’t stop now, yours will be included

This Degenerate... Stinking mass opinion... Don’t Don’t Don’t count me in
I ain’t your beast of burden – Break the blast furnace

No more hang-ups, only shoot-up – The river’s now gonna flow backwards
Time for a change – Do it yourself else I’m gonna force it on you

And then you’ll repent – Regret why you were born in the first place

Chill the furnace – Ask for your rights and if you’re denied don’t lie low
Ask but don’t beg – They’re your rights and not alms in the begging bowl

Equality... Freedom... Democracy...
Yeah, you’re entitled – So don’t hang-up but shoot-up

This is a fucking miserable place for the honest lot like you
Sometimes rights need to be fought for and snatched from

That’s alright...
Don’t hang-up... but shoot-up...

Yeah, don’t fucking redefine hang-up – I prefer that word for the phone
I’ve become chronically radical – That’s enough now.

No comments: