Friday, October 5, 2007

Last day at work...

As I write this post, I feel a mixture of feelings. I joined Gridstone Research as a fresh MBA passout. This is only my second job. I worked for a couple of months as an engineer. Then did my MBA. Later got into Gridstone. I have 2 accept that I came 2 like this place quite more than I’d expect of myself.

My experience here is something I’d cherish for a long time (all my life I guess). I had a chance 2 meet some of the finest people I’ve ever met. We’d formed a great group amongst us who’d joined together. Had lunch together and sometimes traveled together. And I must say as I leave this organization, I feel sad about the prospect of separating from such a fine group of people.

Seldom does one meet nice people at work and even more rarely does one form such a close bond with work colleagues in such a short time. I worked here for not more than five months and I’m astonished at the wonderful chemistry that worked between some of us.

As one moved ahead in life, one meets more people and looses many. I find this interesting. I wish I’d be able to keep in touch with my friends here.

I move on in expectation of a better tomorrow and a cherished yesterday…:-|

4 comments:

Vivek said...

Are they not giving you your last month's salary? are they not giving you the documents? are they demanding 10,000 bucks for not giving 2 months notice period? what?

why are you applyin maska (lies.LOL) to all your colleagues.

dont worry, eventually they will give you some money, but at least dont lie so blatantly. LOL

dude you can take heart from the fact that the others in the office are over the moon, now that you are leaving. LOL.

exactly same way that we felt, when the college ended, and that was the last that we had to endure you.

Raka Naklistani said...

hehehe.

*Raka is embarrassed, addressing the entire world...*

so u see people, this is wat happens 2 a GENUINE, WARM, HONEST, HARDWORKING, FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, (ummm, cant write em all. i possess such a bulk of good qualities) Individual!!!

people JUST dont appreciate Raka!!! guess every1's JEALOUS of me (now Raka is not embarrased. yeah baby, this world is a huge asshole)

Raka Naklistani said...

LOL!!! ROTFLOL!!!!! ;)


(singing aimlessly...)

AM I EVIL? YES I AM!!!

AM I EVIL? I AM MAN,

YES I AM!!!!

The Jackal wants to shred this f*cked up universe baby!!!! Raka is feeling good today!!

vivek is a GOOD guy. u get me vivek? ur a GOOD guy!!!

hindi ya angrezi? LOL!!!!! HINDI!!!!

Raka is rolling out scumm!!! so ppl, ignore him.

La La La La La (singing aimlessly...)

Vivek said...

raka has lost it..... big time........

hey no need to go berserk……… they will eventually give you some money…… just don’t go bananas in the meanwhile………….