Saturday, October 6, 2007

Chikoo? ChiKKKu!!!

LOL!!! my sis has named dat stupid dog, Chikoo. but i call him Chikkku (with infinitely recurring 'k's and to my sister's dismay and anger) and she keeps telling me, his name is not Chikkkkku, but its Chikoo. LOL!!!!

so here's a picture of that dirty lil dog which my sister took in her cellfone....

I know it looks damn stupid (and it is too) but its fun to play with. hehehe

and my sis is one spy who's always poking her nose in my things. so wen i was writing this blog, that stupid gal ran up 2 me just 2 see who i was chatting with. and as she sees wat im writing, the disappointed look on her face is worth a million bucks!! LOL!!!! anyways, she more happy 2 see her Chikkkkku's pic than she's angry. she calls him Chikoo, munna, chona, tona, bona, and wat not. LOL. yeah. mere baare mein kyu likh raha hain? LOL!!! dats wat she's saying to me!!! as if im listening!! LOL!! ROTFLOL!!!! here I hit the publish button!!!

No comments: