Tuesday, April 3, 2007

"Masti Time" is over now

I still remeber the day when I first entered this college....I had travelled by an ST to the college and had manage to reach the college just in time. I had a mixed feeling. I was a bit unhappy coz of the kind of college I had got thru..was expecting something better but was eager to meet new ppl and make new friends. On the very first day I met Rinku. She is a treasured friend now. As the days passed I kept experiencing new things. New friends, new teachers, subjects changing every semester, deadlines for the presentations, exam fever and moments of joys and sorrow with friends. Four semesters have passed now and we had our farewell on sunday, 1st April. Couldnt come 2 terms with the reality for some time. Are these days of fun over now????Yes ....Everybody will join some or the other organisation for some job. They will be busy with their work.....hard time ahead....Wish everybody BEST OF LUCK. But I must confess, this college has given me something I will treasure for my life....


I did not write for the blog for quiet some time.....thought of writing something but couldnt really put across my thoughts clearly....But one thing is for sure "Masti Time" is over now

4 comments:

Raka Naklistani said...

hehehe. hmmmmmmm masti time, huh? well, true 4 us all, but pooju, wat masti u did be?
yeah. college was fun. maza aya. and d fun aint over baby. we gotta learn 2 hv fun all d while. coz d opportunity always exists. its only we who fail 2 see it!
yeah. i'll keep this short. so best of luck guys (if any1's reading! LOL)

wishing every1 a gr8 future.

Poojaa said...

Very correct Raka. We do fail to grab opportunities.

Masti differs frm person 2 person. What I would call masti may not be the same 4 u.

Neways BEST OF LUCK to everybody 4 the future.

Vivek said...

Hey Puju

Interesting article yaar...Its been a long time comming though....

Hey dont know bout everybody, but i did have a good time in this college..... Had my ups and downs, but i would like to believe that mostly it was ups(bhavnaon ko samjho yaar).......

Ya everybody has their own way of having fun. poojaa also has her fun alright, and believe me, when i say this, iam not pulling her leg.....LOL......

But Poojaa what is it that you found in this college that you will treasure for the rest of your life......

Guys i must say, is blog pe koi nahi aata hai... koi aas paas bhi nahi bhatakta......LOL...... its become a ground for 3 ppl to share their views.....

And Yes.....BEST OF LUCK GUYS....

Raka Naklistani said...

LOL!!!

Vivek: "Guys i must say, is blog pe koi nahi aata hai... koi aas paas bhi nahi bhatakta......LOL...... its become a ground for 3 ppl to share their views....."

LOL!!! m Rollin!! LOL!!!