Wednesday, December 12, 2007

About Me - An Introspection...

m Boring. i like 2 make friends. but im choosy. im finicky. im a recluse. but i cant stop talking if i find some1 my type. my emotions are extreme. im moody. i get highs and lows very easily. i like 2 see lotsa money. but im not a spendthrift. i can be rude. i can destroy friendships easily. and i regret it later. i dont listen to anyone. so i usually learn things the hard way. im a workaholic. im a writer. im a dreamer. i take pride in saying im systematic. but i invariably dont know my next move. irony is a major part of my life.

im a thinker. i think a lot. i hold strong views on many issues. i respect women. i've strong views on women's rights. i hate inequality. im democratic. i love art. but i've failed in creating much myself. i dont like a lot of things about me. i do a lot of introspection. i frequently find myself confused. i find myself lonely sometimes. i think of my childhood and past. i used 2 keep a diary once. but failed to sustain.

im a bundle of walking contradictions. my life is deeply marked by instability. i loose interest very easily. once i find things done, i loose interest and look for newer pastures. i lack a long-term perspective. if im not happy with things, i let em fall like a pack of cards. makes things difficult for others. im a team player. i like 2 interact. im not a leader. i consider myself a weak decision maker. but i analyze well. im not a strong willed person. in a team, i hold the members together. im the one who unites. im ambitious. im honest. i dont talk much. wen i do, ppl listen to me. people respect me. ppl take my opinion seriously.

i tend not 2get along with most ppl.but i compromise. i hate ppl who shirk work. dishonesty is a turnoff. i find myself more comfy in female company. im not romantic. but im soft hearted. i find myself pretending to be hard on the outside. i find it silly. but i cant help it. i guess dats my nature. i always claim in not emotional. but i know im ultra sensitive. dats one of the reasons for my reclusiveness perhaps. im verbose. i tuch a lot of things in a short span of time. im vulnerable. women, ideologies, religion; i get attracted to them easily. im a kid on my inside. im playful. i say i dont care. but i do care. i react differently to different people. even in same situations.

i haven't been a very good student. but i was and am always curious. i dont have enemies. i always make friends. very few ppl resent me. i find myself struggling with my ego. i know i hv a huge ego. but since i know it, i dont let it cause harm. i like to share. i always share. im compassionate. but im not weak minded. i believe in hard work. i'd rather die than beg. im a proud man. but im humble too. im not ashamed of work. i get bouts of ideas. i suddenly work frantically on an idea and then drop it without clue.

i dont like a lot of things about myself. but im happy about myself. im a good guy. i have evil thoughts in my mind sometimes. im very argumentative. i sometimes wish i had superhuman powers. i dont like ppl who have an indifferent attitude. i like intelligent company. i find myself uncomfortable amidst crude and nasty men who talk dirty. i like polished speakers. i admire many people. i like charmers. i want to be like them. i dont believe in God. i think the logic for his existence is weak. im a rational person. im non-violent in actions. but i do have violent thoughts frequently. i get angry easily. but im good at masking my emotions. i've never been very good at expressing love. although i've been attracted to quite a few women in life, i've never been able 2 say it. im stupid at it i guess. im content easily. money is not an incentive. work is. keeps me going. i enjoy my life to the fullest. im happy. and im luking for more. im insatiable...
:-)

No comments: