Sunday, June 24, 2007

Life in Metro

I watch these pedestrians walking with eternal hurry
& their poor little faces drenched in sweat n worry


I see this sea of passengers crammed up in the rail
Wondering why they are making life resemble hell

Another bus passes by flooding with lives in metro city
Occupying every available inch, I stare with sympathy & pity

That’s the vision I see whenever I think of life in metro
Everyone struggling for their own space & pushing rest to get through

I too, do just the same, day after day, week after week
‘Cause only fittest will survive, ‘Cause there’s no place for weak
Y!Rocks

2 comments:

Raka Naklistani said...

hmmmm. dats smthing dat goes on in my head all d time. dude, I Too Do The Same!!!
and this is some original work! so keep posting more stuff Y!Rocks....
and dont worry, i'll do the same too. this is not a defunct blog (as u mite luv 2 believe). hehehe:D

Vivek said...

Hey dude, gud stuff...... i shall post sumthin soon.........LOL....