Friday, December 29, 2006

Mera toh bad luck hi kharab hain!

With the longest ever hiatus in my exam schedule, i'd taken up chatting as a full time vocation (read addiction!). Thats when i came across this gal on yahoo chat! Now d circumstances in which we first started our conversation, I can best describe as lustfully clandestine (atleast on my part!). she was always d decent one who always resisted my attempts to woo her by my shady punchlines! And boy oh boy! did i succeed? Well, i dunno, but she did! in reforming(?) me!! (bolne ko kya jata hain! hehehe!!)

So here I stand, throwing kisses in air, jubiliant at my new found lifestyle, full of stupid dialogues, lots of silly hindi sprinkled in between my lines ("sahi na?", "ye ye ye!", "bol na!", "kya re!" and stuff like that! just imagine!) and playing a silly score game with that yahoo wali girl.

Then the internet account at her place expired (atleast dats wat she tells me. heheheh) and i was out of business (of pakaugiri!). This was d ominous start of my downfall!

Now my (so called) friends on Orkut know me as the flamboyant(?) pic changer! with each passing day, my pictures get sillier than before! So here i was, metamorphosing continuously from Vic Rattlehead (Megadeth Mascot) to Eddie T.H. (Iron Maiden) to Rajnikanth(!) to a beggar(!) and now finally into a darn bloody old man! LOL!!

And while i was in my Rajnikanth avatar, i was so mesmerised that i actually started using that crazy accent (yenderstyaand? you byetter yenderstyaand!) and scrapped almost every1 with those stupid oneliners! then getting bored of my stupidity, i'd become a lil sober 4 a while (1/2 a day! LOL!!) But God almighty nowadays cant see me sober i guess! lightening struck me and the Evil spirit of Mithun Chakraborty entered my mortal form and took me over for two full days! The demonic spirit compelled me to add to my collection of B graded movies, this feather in crown, 'GUNDA', which boasts of dazzling performances by critically acclaimed artists from Bollywood! Characters like "Kafanchor Neta", "Bulla" (Main rakhta hoon khulla!), "Ibu Hatela" (Maa meri chudail, baap mera shaitan ka chela!), "Potey (jo apne baap ke bhi nahi hotey!)" and Laambu Ataa are unique to this Mithun Movie! And Shakti Kapoor's character is called...... ummmm..... well, i think u shud find it out yourselves! (Conservative gals, please avoid!) i dont think it'd be appropriate to mention it here! (Censored!) those of u interested may visit the totally uncensored Gunda Fan club community on orkut for more fun! (u can find it in my community list).

So thats how i was rolling in heavenly bliss(?!!) when the deadly weapon of cruel fate struck me! the 800MB 'Gunda' download costed me almost a week of online time! My internet account experienced untimely expiry due to excess downloading! One full week before the due date! Thats when i undertook Operation Coverup! i had to convince my dad that i actually needed things that i downloaded! Some harmless white lies and false promises (heheheh! cant help it yaar! im a born cunning jackal!) made the job easier though! With the connection renewed, now im downloading movies called "Billa no. 786" and "Sadak ka Sikandar", only at nights! (unlimited downloads between 10pm and 8am u see!)

But again thats when i suffered another stroke of cruel fate...yet again! Realization dawned upon me that I had exams only one day after and i'd spent all my useful(?) time on idle online chatting! and here i now was, on my way to exam hall with no proper study and memories of dat yahoo-wali gal i used 2 chat with!

With one full night spent in frantically turning pages of my illegible notes and incomplete xerox copies of somebody else's notes, i somehow mustered up d courage to face my dad in morning (bleary eyed!) who wished me luck (dat i felt i desperately needed) and left for work! And boy! was the exam tough? i mean wat yaar? was that an exam? if thats wat they ask in exams, then i realised that i certainly didnt need to break my head studying! my paper was a cake walk & then i actually realised (or shud i say remembered?) that i was a Supergenius!

So with exams over i now believed (falsely, which i later realised!) my share of bad luck was also over! but no! not at all! how cud i expect it so easy?! my friend vivek (A@$h#@e) called up n informed that college was starting from 2nd January! hmmmmmmm. i shud've expected that! the misery never seemed to end!

Just when depression cud devour me, Gods came to my rescue! Gods of Heavy Metal! I remembered wat Metallica once said.... Come Carpe Diem Baby!(translated, Come Enjoy the present, baby!) Vivek (ok baba. ur not an A@$h#@e!) called up and asked if we cud go to Mood Indigo tomorrow evening. Its d concluding night and the rock scene there is legendary! with no passes and no idea as to how we're gonna gain entry, we'll head for IIT Powai! (yeah. we're jackasses. but then, Long Live Rock!!)

So till tonite here i am, again on a prowl for shikar on the internet (dats how the yahoo chat wali ladki puts it!). The Yahoo gal writes to me regularly! LOL! life is beautiful! im in love yaar! WITH MYSELF! im cool!!LOL! a million times!!

Looking forward to d evening at Mood Indigo...(bas popat nahi hona chahiye yaar!)

Ok. so now while i was about to post this stuff, vivek called up and informed that he has an interview scheduled. so now our plans for Mood Indigo Rock Evening seem dicey!

Lekin phir bhi...Looking Ahead! (life is beautiful!!).....!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rahul i luved it. guess who?

Siddhartha Rao said...

LOL, Rahul -- that was funny. Welcome to the world of blogging and keep it up!

Ciao,
Sid!